Friday, May 21, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen: Recently I was posed with the question if my daily posts were a front. As a human being I become frustrated, upset and I am not as positive as I should be sometimes. For the most part, I guess that's normal. We live in an ever changing and difficult world. The challenges we face as Americans, regardless of a person’s Nationality, Race or Political affiliation are frightening. – If someone wants negativity, doom and gloom, then they can watch the morning, evening or nightly news. – ME, I work every day to stay positive (it’s not as easy as it used to be). I personally feel if God allows me to wake up; then I am thankful! If time permits, I’m going to post a song or two and then dig up a few quotes. I hope it will make someone think, or smile, or share that with someone else.

I guess some people know why they are here on this planet and what they are supposed to do. Sadly, I’m still trying to figure that out. I know that I’ve always been positive; today I have to work at staying positive…that’s OK, I don’t mind that task. I truly hope you enjoy seeing my quotes from time to time and I sincerely thank you for reading them. Recently someone reached out to me privately and said they read my posts daily, they just never comment on them. That meant so much to me.

What I am trying to say is this is ME! I hope you like the posts and quotes! Thank you! God bless you!

In His grip!

Gary D. Masters

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://gm5211.blogspot.com/