Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dear Lord,

We both know I have no business asking for what I am about to ask for... and I know You have an almighty plan. - That being said... Respectfully, can I please ask for You to look on the San Antonio Spurs tonight with favor? - The Twitter article I read today said the dynasty ends tonight; I know their dynasty will end sometime, however for me... and a Bunch of People can you let it end a few weeks from now? After the Championship? The Championship with them being the winners? - I know, the fact that I woke up this morning is more than I deserve, and for that and so much more I feel blessed and I am thankful. If you choose to humbly honor my request, I would be delighted! You deliver as You will. - may I respectfully make a few suggestion? Maybe a large dose to TP just tearing it up or Timmy showing us a "best of the best" and maybe giving Mano "double MOJO"! Oh, and the bench, total destruction, total domination! Of course, all that in one night would be welcome by so many people!!! Lord, you know the Spurs are some good guys; they don't sin as much as I do. I am not trying to push it... but basketball is a physical game... a huge dose of "some Nasty" and some "Double Secret Special Whatever Pop has planned" would be great.

Singed,
Pushing It to the MAX in South Texas!
aka - Gary Dean Masters

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://gm5211.blogspot.com/