Friday, June 11, 2010

Theft, my opinion, God, and a blessing.

Dear Lord,
The guy who broke into my truck at the office (8930 Four Winds Blvd., at 4:15 p.m. on Thursday, June 10, 2010), the one who was observed by over 10 people punching my window to get to my radar detector. Will you please bless him? Yes, I am talking about the one in the black Cavalier… I didn’t see him. Lord, life happens and we conform, assimilate and before too long we accept a bunch of bologna, sorry, I said it right, however I was thinking wrong… OK. Sadly, I hope this guy was stressed by the economy, has been scoping the parking lot for a few weeks, whatever he thought, he said …here I go. And there he went.
Lord, please help this guy find work, win the lottery or catch a break in life! This guy had to punch my window three times, before he penetrated the interior! Three punches? What the heck is this guy thinking, he needs to find work, because stealing and him, yeah that isn’t happening. I won’t settle up with him, that is not my concern or my job.

Thank you!
G.D. Masters

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://gm5211.blogspot.com/