If the letter I just read from Mr. Roger Godell has any validity... "to hell with the NFL" or should u say the NFL players association! - if I understood what I read... The players are being greedy!
"... to hell with the NFL!"
My posts are Positive Motivational Quotes, some might be thought provoking; I do not intend them to be controversial. Life is tough, there is so much negativity in our world. I want to share a bit of positive with you! Thanks! Gary Dean
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
http://gm5211.blogspot.com/
-
It takes more courage to reveal insecurities than to hide them, more strength to relate to people than to dominate them, more "manhood...
-
A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks. Anonymous
-
Did you know... ... that today is the birthday of the Underseas National Park? In 1960, Biscayne National Underwater Park, the first underse...
No comments:
Post a Comment