My posts are Positive Motivational Quotes, some might be thought provoking; I do not intend them to be controversial. Life is tough, there is so much negativity in our world. I want to share a bit of positive with you! Thanks! Gary Dean
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Be concerned with your character, not your reputation. Your reputation is what others think of you and your character is who you really are. - When I read this, I thought of one particular person... the bottom line? Most know where they are; we should pray for the people in which their character is a figment of their imagination and they don't have a clue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
http://gm5211.blogspot.com/
-
It takes more courage to reveal insecurities than to hide them, more strength to relate to people than to dominate them, more "manhood...
-
A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks. Anonymous
-
Did you know... ... that today is the birthday of the Underseas National Park? In 1960, Biscayne National Underwater Park, the first underse...
No comments:
Post a Comment